Looks like all that talk of fall was a little too presumptuous. Here on the west coast we have had to pull out our summer clothes again cos the heat is back for one week and one week only!
Are you like me and find it very difficult to miss a moment of sunshine when it's hot outside? Perhaps it is something to do with being from a climate that graces us with a lot of rain that makes me a total sun worshipper. I just love, love, love summer! It inspires me.
I came across these fun vintage prints whilst browsing the web in the park today. Whilst I was catching some rays today I closed my eyes and the weather today was just perfect. Just like being on the Med. I day dreamed that I was on the beach on the French Riviera with the ocean right...there.
What do you think? Would you like to look at these for inspiration once the dark, cold days of winter finally come?

No comments:
Post a Comment